• ORGANICALLY GROWN: We practice organic and regenerative methodology when growing our hemp plants. The soil is clean, the water is fresh snow melt, no pesticides, herbicides, nor fungicides are used in our operation.
• FULL SPECTRUM: Super Natural Farm’s full spectrum oils supply the major and minor cannabinoids that your body’s endocannabinoid system requires.
• MULTI-STRAIN: Our multi-strain methodology ensures that you, the consumer, receive the optimal major and minor cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids in each bottle to support the entourage effect and maximize the effectiveness and absorption. Our proprietary methods allow access to the most results from one product line with varying concentrations.
• LAB TESTING: We rigorously have third-party lab testing done from root to retail. Once a week in the field all the way to the final product, we know we grow the best and test the best!
Multiple Strains + Full Spectrum + Organic Methods = RESULTS
Simple to Choose. Easy to Use: No need to purchase a nighttime blend or a daytime blend. Super Natural Farms has formulated our oils to give you maximum results in one bottle for all your needs.
ABOUT CANNABINOIDS AND TERPENES
Cannabis plants contain a wide variety of cannabinoids and terpenes. Different strains of hemp have different cannabinoids and terpenes. Our products are full-spectrum and multi-strain to ensure that you get the highest variety of cannabinoids and terpenes for the best results.
Terpenes are fragrant oils with unique medicinal properties that give cannabis their special flavors that can range from woodsy pines to sweet berries, cool mint, and zesty citrus. These oils are secreted in the same glands of the cannabis plant that produce THC and CBD.
THE FULL SPECTRUM “ENTOURAGE EFFECT”
The compounds in our full-spectrum CBD extracts work synergistically to optimize each other in a unique process that scientists call the Entourage Effect. When shopping for CBD you might come across “isolate” products; “isolate” products are only CBD isolated by itself, which means that product doesn’t benefit you from the entourage effect -and it may come from mysterious sources, dirty soil, and without lab results. All Super Natural Farms products are Full Spectrum in addition to Multi-Strain with Lab Tests, providing the most comprehensive results-driven products on the market.
OUR TESTING & QUALITY CONTROL
Our flower, raw ingredients, extracts, and all finished products are rigorously 3rd party tested multiple times to guarantee you get what you ordered, what’s on the label, and to ensure the highest quality product on the market today.
Results Driven: When Super Natural Farms CBD Oil arrives at your door you can be assured that you have a superior, premium quality product.
CANNABINOIDS AND THE ENDOCANNABINOID SYSTEM
Our body’s endocannabinoid system helps to govern appetite, sleep, and responses to pain and overall equilibrium. Our bodies make chemicals called endocannabinoids, which resemble the chemicals found in cannabis. These plant-derived cannabinoids can support the necessary functions of the endocannabinoid system.
FULL SPECTRUM = ALL COMPONENTS OF CANNABIS
Various cannabinoids have different pharmacological effects. One hundred cannabinoids, each with its unique properties, THC, and CBD, represent the bulk of the cannabinoid content by weight and are to date the best studied.
CBD or cannabidiol is a cannabinoid found in high concentrations in cannabis plants that would be considered medicinal or hemp quality. Since cannabis that is high in CBD does not produce an intoxicating effect, it’s unattractive for recreational consumers.
THC or CBD can be taken alone(though natural cannabis extractions will always carry at least trace amounts of both THC and CBD). However, they show a powerful synergizing effect when used together. Users tend to report more relief when these cannabinoids are taken together.
CBD becomes effective in doses as low as 10mg.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.