What is CBD?
CBD stands for cannabidiol. The US National Library of Medicine defines it as a chemical compound extracted from the Cannabis Sativa plant, commonly knows marijuana or hemp.
Cannabidiol has recently gained popularity in media as a post-workout power booster. It is one of the gifts of nature and used in oils and edibles products to provide relaxation and calm.
Difference between Cannabidiol and Marijuana:
In cannabis (marijuana), it is the second most prevalent ingredient. It is psychoactive when combined with delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), which is found in marijuana or hemp. This essential component of medical marijuana is extracted directly from the hemp plant. Being only a component of cannabis, by itself, doesn’t cause the psychoactive “high”. The World Health Organization (WHO) states in a report that “IT generates no effects in human which indicate any abuse and addiction to date. Moreover, no incident has been occurred related to public health by using pure CBD”
Is CBD is legal?
In the United States, it is readily available in most parts. But the legal status of CBD is in the doldrums. The Federal Government considers it equal to marijuana but has not put any legal enforcement against it. All states have legalized it with their own regional restrictions applied. The FDA in 2015, softened its regulatory requirements and gave green light to researchers for CBD trials. Moreover, Congress has a bicameral consensus on making hemp crop legal which shows that its prohibition is difficult. But currently, people may obtain CBD products online easily.
CBD Is A Multipurpose Molecule:
Due to the harsh side effects of many pharmaceutical products people are finding alternative medicines obtained from a natural process. Due to its positive effects on human biology, it can provide ease from inflammation, anxiety, depression, various pains, and many other ailments.
Many Physicians have highlighted potential treatments by CBD for various maladies such as:
- Cardiovascular dysfunction (atherosclerosis, arrhythmia)
- Autoimmune diseases (inflammation, rheumatoid arthritis)
- Metabolic syndrome (diabetes, obesity)
- Skin disease (acne, dermatitis, psoriasis)
- Neuropsychiatric illness (autism, ADHD, PTSD, alcoholism)
- Gut disorders (colitis, Crohn’s)
- Neurological conditions (Alzheimer’s, dementia, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, Huntington’s chorea, stroke, traumatic brain injury)
Several academic research centers have proved the neuroprotective effects of CBD. They are doing research on its use as an anti-cancer agent.
Visit our store to get the highest-quality CBD tinctures available on the market – grown in the USA, completely free of pesticides!
* THESE STATEMENTS HAVE NOT BEEN EVALUATED BY THE FOOD AND DRUG ADMINISTRATION. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED TO DIAGNOSE, TREAT, CURE, OR PREVENT ANY DISEASE.